Saturday 10 October 2015

Depotting My Makeup

Hello everybody,

sorry for being inactive recently. Today it's all about depotting my makeup.
On the picture you can see I depotted some of my mono eyeshadows and blushes - as they all used to take so much space!
The black thing underneath are sticky magnets which I sticked underneath the eyeshadows after getting the pan out of the plastic.

The new storage are my MAC doubles palettes - one for eyeshadows and the other one for blushes. You could alternatively use a Z-Palette, which are pretty pricey or you could also make such a palette yourself with an old DVD cover or reuse an other old, empty eyeshadow palette.


This is how the plastic and packaging looked afterwards - pretty a lot of rubbish..

And these are the final results - everything you need in one place. This is so handy and helps you using up some stuff (don't forget also makeup does have a best before date) and have a nice choice on hand. You can arrange the pans just how you prefer it and create your perfect palette!


I hope this was helpful.

Xx Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment