Wednesday 10 June 2015

Some of my actual everyday essentials

Hello Ladies,
these are some of my every day, all day essentials. 

Hallo ihr Hübschen,
hier meine momentanen täglich genutzten Lieblinge.

- MAC foundation
- Manhattan Powder (or MAC powder)
- Brow Kit from I heart Makeup 
- Definition Set from Makeup Revolution
- Concealer and Corrector from BH Cosmetics
- Nude Palette - all in one from BH Cosmetics (see details below)
- Revlon Highlighter
- False Lash Wings Mascara


The Forever Nude Palette contains 6 lovely eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 2 lip colours and one concealer / highlighter. Absolutely love it!

Die Forever Nude Palette enthält 6 hübsche Lidschatten, 2 Rougetöne, 2 Lippenfarben und einen Highlighter / Concealer. Tolles Produkt! Gabs bei BH Cosmetics als Muttertagsspecial mit passendem Nude Lippenstift und Lipliner. Absolute Empfehlung!


I like the Definition Set for countering and highlighting.

Das Definition Set von I heart Makeup (Makeup Revolution) ist toll zum konturieren und highlighten der Augenpartie.

Ich hoffe euch hat mein Post gefallen :)

I hope you liked it,

Step Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment